Q: Do you offer design services only?
Philippine Builders Unlimited accepts house design only. For a minimal fee, this service includes production of complete working drawings all signed and sealed by licensed architects and engineers . This includes floor plans, elevations and CAD perspective of the house design. The complete package are as follows:
1 Set- Original copy of the following
• Architectural Plans
• Structural Plans
• Electrical Plans
• Sanitary Plans
6 Sets – Blueprint copies
3 Sets – Structural Computation
3 Sets – Technical Specifications
3 Sets – Bill of Materials
These documents are also the usual requirements for bank financed house construction loan or PAG IBIG house construction loan.
Q: What does “easy financing” mean when you use it with your services?
We help our clients in the application and processing of bank or PAG-IBIG housing loans. Our deep understanding of the loan application process takes us a shorter-than-average time to get approvals.
With your Land Title applied as collateral PAG-IBIG can lend you up to Two Million Pesos, whereas SSS members can apply up to Five Hundred Thousand Pesos. Also, banks offer loans ranging from 60-70% of the appraised value of the vacant lot plus 70-80% (depending on which bank) of the appraised value of the construction project cost.
Q: What are the documents required for loan application?
If you are employed, the following are required:
• Certificate of Employment with Annual Salary Sated (original)
• Latest Payslip ( 2 months) (photocopy)
• Income Tax Return for the last 2 years (photocopy)
• Filled up Application form with 2 pcs I.D. Picture (original)
• TIN (photocopy)
• Cedula (photocopy)
• Passport (photocopy)
• Company I.D. with picture (photocopy)
• Drivers License ((photocopy)
• Marriage Contract (photocopy)
• Bank Statements of Accounts ( Current & Savings – 6months)
• Transfer Certificate of Title (photocopy)
• Latest Tax Declaration (photocopy)
• Current Tax Receipt (photocopy)
• Latest Tax Clearance (photocopy)
• Location Plan with vicinity map, certified by geodetic engineer, blue print copy
Other required by the banks that we will be able to assist you are the Bill of Materials, General Specifications and Architectural Building Plan.
If you are a seaman or OFW, additional requirements are the following:
• Latest Employment Contract (photocopy)
• POEA – issued exit pass for seaman (photocopy)
• Seaman’s book (photocopy)
• Proof of remittances (photocopy)
• Medical Result (especially for seaman)
• Special power of attorney – original copy
• If abroad, duly authenticated by the Philippine consulate office (original copy)
Q: How long will the house construction cost?
It normally takes an average of 5 to 6 months to undertake a house construction project. This will depend on many variables like complexity of the plan, change orders, finish specifications, weather conditions and others. Of course, if you so desire to have your home built faster than this time frame, there is the option to add manpower, but it may add to the cost investment.
Q:What method of construction do use?
We are proud to say that we employ the traditional ways and methods of house construction, that is, using steel or concrete “post and lintel” building technology. To make sure that our structures are strong and stable, we do not use pre-fabricated materials in our construction projects. Each stage of the construction is properly managed by licensed engineers and double-checked for quality of workmanship, commitment to engineering standards and the to Philippine building code.